We at RD PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS, take pride in providing services that exceed clinical standards through specialized training and continual pursuit of clinical education. Our aim is to provide an environment to restore health through skilled hands-on treatments and individualized innovative exercises.
VISION: We provide one-on-one treatment with the vision to get to the source of the problem, educate clients in self-management and awareness so they can take charge of their own health and wellness.
About RUPAL DAVE, PT
Rupal Dave has been practicing Physical Therapy since 1991. She has worked in a variety of clinical settings in the U.S. gaining extensive experience primarily in outpatient orthopedics. Rupal applies a hands-on approach to her Physical Therapy practice, emphasizing treatment of the whole person, and not just the symptomatic body part, to promote long-term health and wellness of her patients.
She uses manual physical therapy techniques combined with functional biomechanics to help individuals minimize pain, improve function and quality of life. She assists patients in developing a self-awareness and plans to prevent future injuries.
Her vision is to improve awareness of clients so they can take charge of their own health.
Areas of Specialty
Rupal is competent and skilled in treating a variety of orthopedic, visceral and neuromuscular concerns affecting both children and adults. She incorporates manual therapy techniques, such as craniosacral therapy, visceral mobilization, zero balancing, myofascial release, joint mobilization and soft tissue massage; therapeutic exercises and functional retraining to assist patients in meeting their goals.
Other areas of specialization include the following:
- Treatment of Neurological Disorders – Traumatic Head Injuries, Headaches, addressing facial restrictions in clients with Autism, Asperger Syndrome
- Rehabilitation Therapy – Post surgical management.
- Treatment of chronic pain, Musculoskeletal dysfunctions / Injuries of the neck, back, all peripheral joints.
- Sports and athletic care for any injuries related to running, playing various sports like football, soccer, lacrosse, baseball, swimming, tennis, golf.
- Treatment of Visceral Dysfunction – pelvic pain, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome if related to visceral restrictions.
- Balance & Postural restoration resulting from kyphosis, scoliosis, altered body mechanics, poor work ergonomics.
- Marma therapy